CALL FOR PAPERS # 1
The management of large-scale complex industrial systems has a considerable strategic importance for many enterprises in the world. This spawned the relatively new academic field of "system architecture & engineering", producing a body of research that allows engineers to manage the increasing complexity of the technical systems they design. By its very nature, this field is at the interface between industry and academia, and requires its practitioners to be well versed in industrial application-related as well as theoretical knowledge. The ambition of the CSD&M conference is to be the meeting point of reference for the industrial and academic environments working in the design and management of complex industrial systems.
- Abstract submission (optional) : April 7, 2013
- Paper submission deadline : April 21, 2013
- Results announcement : June 28, 2013
- Camera-ready paper deadline : July 31, 2013
- Conference : December 4-6, 2013
- Best papers awards : December 6, 2013
Submission procedure and best papers awards
As the CSD&M conference is both industrial and academic, the papers’ topics could be industrial, academic or both in transverse.
Selected papers will be presented by their authors either on the format of a 30-minute talk or as a poster during a special session.
The program committee is pleased to inform you of the following awards for the best CSD&M 2013 papers in 2 categories : 1 prize of 2.000€ for the best academic or/and industrial paper and 1 prize of 1.000€ for the best student paper.
For more details, see : http://www.csdm2013.csdm.fr/-Submission-.html.
• Industrial domains : Transport constructors & operators, Defense & security, Electronics & robotics, Energy & environment, Health & welfare services, Media & communications, Software & e-services.
• Scientific and technical topics : Systems fundamentals, Systems modelling, Systems architecture, Systems engineering, Industrial projects, Systems metrics, Systems quality, Systemic tools.
• Systems types : Embedded systems, Transportation systems, Software systems, Information systems, Systems of systems, Artificial eco-systems.
Voir en ligne :
The conference website
- More information can be found on the conference website : http://www.csdm2013.csdm.fr.
- For any question, please email to : firstname.lastname@example.org.